cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: [RT]: Calculating the cache key
Date Wed, 22 May 2002 08:46:14 GMT
Geoff Howard wrote:

>I like all that -- assume it would involve fairly invasive restructuring of
>the whole pipeline process, but need to go read up on the prior discussion
>you mention.

This change will be fairly easy with event and stream pipelines merged
in a single class : it involves handling pipeline variations in a
ComponentSelector and adding a new "type" attribute on <map:pipeline> to
choose the pipeline type.

Carsten, what's the status of pipeline merging ? The classes are there,
but don't seem to be used right now. Can we switch to this new
implementation ?

<snip/>

Sylvain

--