cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <>
Subject Re: [vote] Why did SourceWritingTransformer move?
Date Sat, 18 May 2002 15:05:42 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> > So, I vote to place it there and change the rest accordingly
> >
> > Place your vote.
> >
> +1, but...
> it's currently not possible... :)
> I merged the InsertTransformer from our sunShine donation with the
> SourceWritingTransformer
> as they both have the same purpose. The SWT writes "complete" sources and
> the InsertTransformer can insert data into an XML source via an XPath
> expression.
> Unfortunately the InsertTransformer uses some code of the webapps.session.*
> code,
> so it can't be moved without breaking functionality.
> I added this to the todo list - if it's finished we can and should move it.

Yes, that's what I figured and the reason why I moved my development
over to cocoon_2.0.3 (sorry, but I don't have time to go thru those
little annoying things like not being able to read a file from disk :/)

Take your time.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email: