cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject [vote] Why did SourceWritingTransformer move?
Date Tue, 14 May 2002 21:53:53 GMT
Today I was looking for SourceWritingTransformer in HEAD but couldn't
find it anymore, so I did a big grep and found it on

  org.apache.cocoon.webapps.session.transformation

I totally understand that this might be very useful in those
cocoon.webapps locations (which awefully start looking like cocoon
blocks to me... gosh, I with I had time to implement those damn
blocks!), but I think it's general enough to go into the usual

  org.apache.cocoon.transformation

At least, I found many very nice uses of it.

So, I vote to place it there and change the rest accordingly

Place your vote.

                           able to give birth to a dancing star.