cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Re: CocoBlog 0.0.1 Released!
Date Tue, 07 May 2002 13:50:34 GMT
Tony Collen wrote:

> Ugo, the compile went fine, however, some of the images are broken (such
> as the RSS feed images), and the big "xindice" logo is corrupt, so I'm
> not sure what's up with that.

I don't know what's up with those images. I've rebuilt the distribution,
in order to fix a small typo, maybe now they are allright, but I would
advise everyone to fetch the images right off my site
(http://www.beblogging.com/blog).

> Another question, what is considered
> valid inside <text> ... </text> ? Any well-formed XML?  I tried marking
some
> funky rendering going on, missing content, etc.

The "documentation" is not clear on this point ;-) Basically all the
toplevel nodes of the input documents should be elements and not text
nodes. In other words, put all your text inside <p>'s or <div>'s or the
like.

	Ugo

Phone: +39.0382.525100 - E-mail: u.cei@cbim.it