cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Collen ...@hist.umn.edu>
Subject Re: CocoBlog 0.0.1 Released!
Date Tue, 07 May 2002 04:34:15 GMT
Ivelin Ivanov wrote:

>Congrats for the release.
>
>I haven't had much exposure to blogging so far, but your work raised my
>appetite.

Ditto,  Except I haven't had all that much experience with Cocoon ;)
 This certainly has raised my appetite.

Ugo, the compile went fine, however, some of the images are broken (such
as the RSS feed images), and the big "xindice" logo is corrupt, so I'm
not sure what's up with that.  Another question, what is considered
valid inside <text> ... </text> ? Any well-formed XML?  I tried marking

funky rendering going on, missing content, etc.

Tony