cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Koberg <...@koberg.com>
Subject Re: How Can I access Macromedia Flash file through cocoon
Date Wed, 01 May 2002 13:13:45 GMT
Hi,

You can bring XML straight into Flash. What I do is bring in a config
file in the first 5 frames and set up my objects. That displays a router
like interface (TOC/homepage). Then on click of a link, download the
necessary XML and 'goto' a set a of frames that styles the XML like you
would want.

There are a few books out on Flash and XML - none good... The best stuff
comes from colin moock. He wrote an O'Reilly's book on ActionScript
(which is a little out of date since the latest flash release).

best,
-Rob