cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From TREGAN Fabien <fabien.tre...@airbus.com>
Subject RE: [docs] opensource and quality control
Date Fri, 17 May 2002 14:38:38 GMT
>De: Carsten Ziegeler [mailto:cziegeler@s-und-n.de]

>Please make a SourceFactory
>(org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceFactory) out
>of it. With the release 2.1 the source handler is deprecated.

I tryed to have a look at it, but :
1- I did not manage to build avalon (excalibur) doc from current cvs
2- Trying to acces the avalon/excalibur/source resolver api doc via
jakarta.apache.org did not work. (I think there is a problem with the name
of the source_resolver's directory name, wich is "source", and then match
the name of the directory where xdocs are stored (the url give an xml file
instead of an html java doc, you should check that :)

So my question : Where should I start from if I want to update my (wip)
"write your own source tutorial" with new org.apache.excalibur.source.* ?

>Carsten

fabien.