cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: [RT] InputModules for sitemap variables
Date Fri, 24 May 2002 20:44:54 GMT
On 24.May.2002 -- 10:09 PM, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> From: "Sylvain Wallez" <sylvain.wallez@anyware-tech.com>

> What I would like to see instead, is a ModularAction, that can pass
> attributes from inputmodules and output modules, and ModularMatcher and
> ModularSelector, that can, in this way, have a common codebase and
> functional opportunity.

A modular matcher can be found in matching.modular as an
example. Actually, two: both are wildcard matchers and one tries to keep
a reference to the input module if it is thread safe.

A test action is provided as well in acting.modular that copies all
available attributes from a given input module to a given output module.

	Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de