cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Philipp Matthias Hahn <pmh...@titan.lahn.de>
Subject CSSDocumentHandler in cocoon2
Date Wed, 22 May 2002 06:41:28 GMT
Hello {batik,cocoon}-dev!

The version of batik-1.5b1 shipped with cocoon-2.0.2 has a problem with
letter-spacing, so I tried to replace it with a current CVS version,
which doesn't have the problem. It didn't work, because of the following
code-fragment in cocoon2/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/xml/dom/SVGBuilder.java:

import org.apache.batik.css.CSSDocumentHandler;
public class SVGBuilder extends SAXSVGDocumentFactory implements XMLConsumer, Loggable {
    private final static String CSS_PARSER_CLASS_NAME =
        "org.apache.batik.css.parser.Parser";

    static {
        CSSDocumentHandler.setParserClassName(CSS_PARSER_CLASS_NAME);
    }

The class CSSDocumentHandler doesn't exist (anymore). Just commenting
out those lines fixes the problem, but I would like to ask if there is a
correct substitution for setting the CSS-parser?

BYtE
Philipp
--
  / /  (_)__  __ ____  __ Philipp Hahn