cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Aston <jeremyas...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject JDK1.4 & Connection pooling
Date Thu, 16 May 2002 09:17:01 GMT

Hi,

After hitting the infamous database connection pool problem with JDK1.4 I've been trawling
through the lists to try and resolve it.  I couldn't really tell what the most current situation
is so I ended up compiling the latest CVS excalibur HEAD against 1.4 and that works like a
dream.  I'm on Win 2000, 2.1-dev HEAD, Tomcat 4.0.3 le and obviously JDK 1.4.  If any one
wants a copy of my JAR or has got a better solution (i.e. distilled the mails better than
I did!) then let me know.  Of course my JAR comes without warranty etc blah blah blah ;-)

Regards

Jeremy