cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: [ANN] Chaperon examples
Date Mon, 13 May 2002 09:51:02 GMT
Hi Stephan,

I had a look at your bugzilla(#8975) examples - great stuff!

IMHO an additional wiki generator could be useful to generate XHTML
from existing text files, like:

   <map:generator name="wiki-generator"
                  src="net.sourceforge.chaperon.cocoon.TextParserGenerator"
                  logger="sitemap.generator.wikiparsergenerator">
    <grammar>-//Chaperon//grammar wiki 1.0//EN</grammar>
   </map:generator>

   <map:match pattern="wiki/*.html">
    <map:generate type="wiki-generator" src="wiki-data/{1}.txt"/>
    <map:transform src="stylesheets/wiki2html.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize type="html"/>
   </map:match>

Also, I found two small problems with the wiki grammar:

a) bullet text must be contained on a single line:

* bullet 1
* bullet 2, if we want this to continue it has to stay
on a single line, this line will not be in the <LI> element.

b) Links at the start of a line are not parsed correctly:

[http://www.perdu.com] right at the start of a line gives a parsing error.

Thanks for your work!
-Bertrand