cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@dff.st>
Subject component configurations
Date Fri, 10 May 2002 17:08:57 GMT
Argh... is it a bug or did someone changed the sitemap behaviour?

We define and configure all our components (cocoon and custom) in the
cocoon.xconf. Now we upgraded some projects to HEAD from a couple of days
ago.

All we have inside our sitemaps (regarding the component configurations) are
the definitions for the default generators, serializers etc. like this:

<map:components>
  <map:generators default="file"/>
  <map:transformers default="xslt"/>
  <map:readers default="resource"/>
  <map:serializers default="html"/>
  <map:selectors default="browser"/>
  <map:matchers default="wildcard"/>
</map:components>

Seems like now the root sitemap requires to have the component configurations
inside... which would put me into a lot trouble if this will be the same even
for sub-sitemaps =:-O

Was there any intentional change regarding this (which I obviously would have
missed) or am I just facing some kind of bug or even just a configuration /
installation problem ?!?

Any comments?

...will try to find more details on that
stay tuned...
--
Torsten