cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: [vote] cocoon-docs
Date Wed, 08 May 2002 07:29:14 GMT
On 06.May.2002 -- 08:03 AM, Diana Shannon wrote:
> I think a separate list will accelerate the documentation effort,
> particularly in the planning stages. I also think it will provide a more
> inviting, less formal way for authors to get feedback on their
> contributions.

Diana,

what discussions / questions would you like to see on the doc list? We
will need a guideline for this.

How will that differ from the dev list?

If everyone on dev should read doc, too, and I assume people on the
doc list should monitor dev as well, as ideas are discussed and
announced (sometimes even explained ;-) on the dev list. What
difference would it make?

What about using Wiki pages for documentation?

What if we had put all this effort discussing a new list into writing
docs? ;-)

	Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l