cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: [vote] cocoon-docs
Date Tue, 07 May 2002 06:06:05 GMT
On Monday 06 May 2002 14:03, Diana Shannon wrote:
> I'm ready to put my full support behind the creation of a separate docs
> lists for the documentation effort. . .

+1 for a separate docs list.

I'm assuming (dreaming?) some users who would not participate in cocoon-dev
will find it less intimidating to subscribe to cocoon-docs and give their
input there.

The aim is to build a distinct "doc committers" community, IMHO docs are
better when they are not written by the same people who write the code.

For a while, important doc-related announcements could maybe be crossposted
to cocoon-dev (using [DOCS-CROSSPOST] or something in the subject line), to
help build momentum for the new docs list.

--
 Bertrand Delacrétaz (codeconsult.ch, jfor.org)

 buzzwords: XML, java, XSLT, cocoon, mentoring/teaching/coding.
 disclaimer: eternity is very long. mostly towards the end. get ready.