cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ovidiu Predescu <ovi...@cup.hp.com>
Subject cocoon.xconf user roles not working?
Date Thu, 02 May 2002 01:16:25 GMT
Hi,

I'm having problems trying to use user roles in cocoon.xconf.  I use
user roles in Schecoon to define new roles, and everything worked fine
until today, when I did a CVS update from the main trunk. Apparently
the components defined in user.roles are not properly registered. My
components don't even seem to be created.

I noticed the latest Cocoon uses a newer Excalibur jar. The component
which fails is a Selector inherited from
ExcaliburComponentSelector. Is it possible the lookup/registration
mechanism changed again?

Regards,
--
Ovidiu Predescu <ovidiu@cup.hp.com>