cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HSSFSerializer on away mission
Date Mon, 06 May 2002 21:02:05 GMT
On Mon, 2002-05-06 at 03:06, Sven Kuenzler wrote:
> Hmm, it seems like my posts from last week got lost somewhere.
>
> Vadim, Andy, Ken,
>
> thanks for your answers. In the meantime, I managed to get it working. My
> solution still depends on the full cocoon.jar. As time permits, I can try to
> separate the classes involved. If that is of any help for you, I'll send the
> result of my refactorings (to Andy I guess?). Also, I'll keep an eye on
> jakarta-commons ml in case somebody else starts the refactoring.

Great if you get to it, please do send them to me.  Or just the deltas
would be better.

>     Sven....

http://www.superlinksoftware.com - software solutions for business
http://jakarta.apache.org/poi - Excel/Word/OLE 2 Compound Document in
Java
http://krysalis.sourceforge.net/centipede - the best build/project
structure
		    a guy/gal could have! - Make Ant simple on complex Projects!
vote.
-Ambassador Kosh