cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] cocoon-docs
Date Wed, 08 May 2002 19:15:39 GMT
All this discussion on docs can be entertaining to some, but seems to get us
nowhere.

If someone says he's gonna do something, well, he's just _not_ doing it.

You had some -1s for the creation of the list, and no discussion will easily
make mine go away; I want to see facts, not a split of a community of doc
writers I still don't see in sight.
When I will see the need for the list, I will remove it, it's not eternal.
Till now, I have seen no big need for it, and no patches to need to keep
rolling.

My 2 euros: Start discussion on the user list, where the public is,
prepending [DOCS] to every mail.
And let's get over this tedious stuff.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -