cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: new doc Updating Cocoon
Date Wed, 08 May 2002 03:56:16 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> > Carsten, thanks for starting off the new document for
> > "Updating Cocoon" at installing/updating.xml
> > This will provide an excellent overview of the work
> > you have been doing with moving stuff to Avalon.
> >
> > I will be especially keen to see the section about
> > "Source Resolving". In particular the Entity Resolver
> > and whether any Cocoon code needs to now change.
> > I visited the Excalibur website but could not find any
> > mention there.
>
> I will try to update that document and fill the missing parts
> as soon as possible. Perhaps I can manage it by the end
> of the week.

Wow, that is great. However, i was not urging you to do it.
In your own time. I think that the document is an excellent
way to help the rest of us keep up with you. Much better
than stacks of email threads from us on the various issues.
We can wait for your summaries first. I, for one, am starting
to lose track of fundamental things that affect my interests.
--David Crossley