cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject new doc Updating Cocoon
Date Tue, 07 May 2002 09:36:18 GMT
Carsten, thanks for starting off the new document for
"Updating Cocoon" at installing/updating.xml
This will provide an excellent overview of the work
you have been doing with moving stuff to Avalon.

I will be especially keen to see the section about
"Source Resolving". In particular the Entity Resolver
and whether any Cocoon code needs to now change.
I visited the Excalibur website but could not find any
mention there.

Back to the new document though ...

This looks like serious information that will not just go
away when the next release rolls around. So i think that
it will need to specifically mention the release versions
in the top paragraph.

I wonder if the single document will suffice to just add
a new section for the next release. If not then we will also
need some filename convention.

--David