cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject clarification of voting procedure
Date Tue, 07 May 2002 03:00:33 GMT
I often hear people say things like "I do not have voting rights
on Cocoon issues". This is not correct. All developers have
voting rights. Unfortunately xml.apache.org does not have a
web page to clarify this (at least i cannot find one).

So i suppose that we do the next best thing - follow our
sister project Jakarta ...
 Decision Making
 http://jakarta.apache.org/site/decisions.html

Here is one relevant excerpt ...
 "Any Developer may vote on any issue or action item.
  However, the only binding votes are those cast by a Committer."

Please, everyone vote whenever you feel so compelled, and
do not feel inferior. Your vote and reasons are important. You
may even help to sway the vote of others.
--David