cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: changed behaviour with source resolving
Date Sat, 04 May 2002 05:18:49 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Argh, thanks David - I found the bug in the excalibur code... :(
> 
> Instead of getting the protocol from the base URI (= file: ) it
> got the rest of the base URI and concatenated this with the URI to resolve.
> Damn substring mistake...
> 
> Ok, I will fix this asap.

Good work Carsten. I tested it with the UNIX
<map:generate src="/var/www/...
That restores function for applications that currently specify
it that way.

I also updated whatever i could find in xdocs, to encourage use
of file: URLs for absolute pathnames. I have not yet tried to grep
javadocs for any other occurrences.
--David

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: cocoon-dev-unsubscribe@xml.apache.org
For additional commands, email: cocoon-dev-help@xml.apache.org


Mime
View raw message