cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] cocoon-docs
Date Mon, 06 May 2002 17:11:06 GMT
From: "Ivelin Ivanov" <ivelin@apache.org>

> I am ready to keep monitor and be responsive to any expertise questions
that
> may arise on the dev-list.
>
> Like Crhistian, I am not sure a separate doc list would survive. Seems
like
> the dev-list can still handle some more traffic. Maybe we should set a
> threshold, that after so many messages per day are exceeded the doc list
can
> split.
>
> Remember the XSP list...

If I remember well I already -1d the docs list, but if it wasn't clear, here
is my -1.

The motivation: XSP list has been a failure at a time when there were *tons*
of mails on xsps on the dev and user list, more than now.

Let's put a [DOC] header in front of each doc mail, and if/when it gets too
crowded, we can always split.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -