cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Konstantin Piroumian" <kpiroum...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [C2.1] Moving scratchpad goodies to main trunk
Date Fri, 17 May 2002 15:05:23 GMT
From: "Ivelin Ivanov" <ivelin@apache.org>

> How does the EJB logicsheet work?

It's much like the standart JSP bean taglib. You just declare which EJBs you
are going to use (like <jsp:useBean />), then you can call methods.
Exception handling also included, but not well tested.

As it's only about 5K (with a HTML description) I took the liberty to attach
it. It can be used either with CastorTransformer or JXPath logicsheet to
demonstrate some J2EE technics.

Konstantin

<nicolaken@apache.org>