cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HSSFSerializer on away mission
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 14:51:50 GMT
From: "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoliver@apache.org>

> Maybe you could collaborate with Ken who is working on moving pieces of
> the serializer to an XML serialization project called Morphos.  Its in
> jakarta commons.

There is nothing there yet, sorry  :-/

Look, this is what you could do:
1. take all the elementprocessor classes
2. take the serializer
3. take Avalon excalibur
4. Make your transformation class by mimicking what the Serializer does: set
up the Avalon stuff, set up the elementprocessor, fire the process.

If you send it to me I will commit it in Commons-Sandbox.  :-)

You can mail me privately for a start if you wish or discuss it on the
jakarta commons mailing list, I'm there too.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -