cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <>
Subject Re: [C2.1] Moving scratchpad goodies to main trunk
Date Thu, 16 May 2002 11:36:33 GMT
From: "Konstantin Piroumian" <>

> Hi all!
> Isn't it time to move things from scratchpad to the main trunk?
> Here is the list of what I would personally like to see in the main trunk:
>     - Castor stuff

Isn't is a bit duplicating XMLForm?

>     - XMLForm

>     - Charts (when ready to be compiled)

-1 At krysalis we have just decided to switch codebase, and we have a new
generation ready. Keiron (FOP) is now on krysalis and has donated the code;
Tom Klaasen is another new entry for us, and has made the new code working
with Cocoon in a few hours.

This means that charts are showing, and will scratchpad will be
patched/updated accordingly, but we're not yet ready for the main branch.

>     - Editor

>     - Schecoon (or at least JXPath logicsheet from it)

> I am +1 for all the above.
>     - Precept - I think that this should be merged with XMLForm, so we
> didn't implement the same thing in different ways

> Can't say nothing about the other things, like mod-db, linkstatus, as I've
> never used them.

mod-db is cool, +1

As for linkstatus I have enhanced it since the original submission and it's
working ok.

+1 for this too.

Nicola Ken Barozzi
            - verba volant, scripta manent -