cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivelin Ivanov" <ive...@apache.org>
Subject [Request for Votes] SOAP for the REST of us
Date Tue, 14 May 2002 04:19:33 GMT
I have just read and signed the online petition:

   "URI and HTTP interface to Google"

hosted on the web by PetitionOnline.com, the free online petition
service, at:

   http://www.PetitionOnline.com/httpgoog/

I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you might
agree, too.  If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and consider
signing yourself.

The reason I believe a simple URI (GET/POST) based interface is valuable is
because plenty of the existing web apps can be easily web services enabled.
And as you might have guessed Cocoon's XMLForm solution would be the right
glove to put on for this job.

Best wishes,

Ivelin