cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Horst Rutter" <h...@objectleague.com>
Subject processing serializer output on server
Date Sat, 04 May 2002 06:48:49 GMT
Hi all,
Is it possible to do some postprocessing using the output of a serializer
before the pipeline is finished for consumation by the client?

I have looked around but did not find any proper sitemap construct.
I also did not find anything allowing what I would call "pipeline chaining".

For example:
I would like to send off an email from the server containing a pdf file produced by the FOPserializer.
I have a pipeline that generates the pdf.
I also have another pipeline that is capable of sending an email.
What's the missing link here?

Horst