cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Berin Loritsch" <>
Subject RE: JDK1.4 & Connection pooling
Date Thu, 16 May 2002 13:13:06 GMT
From: Jeremy Aston []

> Hi,
> After hitting the infamous database connection pool problem with
> I've been trawling through the lists to try and resolve it.  I
> really tell what the most current situation is so I ended up compiling
> the latest CVS excalibur HEAD against 1.4 and that works like a dream.
> I'm on Win 2000, 2.1-dev HEAD, Tomcat 4.0.3 le and obviously JDK 1.4.
> If any one wants a copy of my JAR or has got a better solution (i.e.
> distilled the mails better than I did!) then let me know.  Of course
> JAR comes without warranty etc blah blah blah ;-)

Amazingly enough, that was the correct action.  I do have a question for

Can you take that same jar and use it under JDK 1.3?  If I did my job
you should be able to.

In that case, please do donate the jar--Cocoon will be better for it.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message