cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Weinger" <gwein...@itmedicine.net>
Subject RE: [OT] Gerhard on Mozilla1.0 RC1
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 23:47:28 GMT
> A couple of days I downloaded Mozilla 1.0 RC1 and well it
> rocks. A few hours ago I downloaded this kool StarTrek skin
> and imported my 600 IE Favorites in to the good old
> bookmark.htm. Now I'm _convinced_. Yes Team, I banned all the
> f*** IE shortcuts from my desktop and made mozilla 1.0 RC1 to
> my default browser.

It looks great.  But is there any substitute for the nice automatic XML
formatting that IE provides?  IE makes it very easy to read XML Cocoon
output, and I'm not sure I can live without that.

How do you other guys view your XML?  (Anything open source?)

Thanks,
--
Gregory Weinger                  To work is not merely to produce,
                                      it is to give value to time.