cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fedotov" <mikh...@kittown.com>
Subject Re: continuation fear (was Re: [status & RT] design challenges)
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2002 05:04:58 GMT
Hi!

> You do not need to listen to me very closely, however, as
> I am under enough time pressure with my current project
> (constructing a fairly complex multi-page form-based
> issue tracking system) to drive me to work with Struts
> instead.

You won't believe, but I'm also working on issue tracking
system and we've choosen Struts over Cocoon recently. The
reason was that "it is unproven fact that xml/xslt in
general and cocoon in particular improves productivity".

I.e. it turned out to be not visible at all for our
programmers. I know Cocoon from my own experience, but for
others Cocoon's usefulness is unproven and not visible.

Mikhail