cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <>
Subject Re: HEADS UP - cocoon form handling (long!!)
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2002 09:37:05 GMT
At 9:27 pm +0200 11/4/02, Torsten Curdt wrote:
>Sorry, for the late follow up guys. I am in bed with a bad cold...
>First off: I like say some more words on XForms topic...
>Please guys!! Be aware of the fact that XForms is heavily client centric!
>I'm not quite sure (any longer) if a server implementation is really that
>easy to come up with, intended or possible at all.

Another issue I have with using XForms as a basis for specifying form
handling, it mixes concerns right? ie. multiple concerns (that we usually
keep separate) are mixed together in a XForms document.

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre

   <phone:+44.[0].20.7737.6831>             <>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message