cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <>
Subject Re: [vote] Development Roadmap
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2002 10:57:57 GMT
At 4:55 pm +0200 12/4/02, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>Jeremy Quinn wrote:

>> >I say we don't even try.

<snip cos="I agree"/>

>Moreover, once you have two different systems, one for structured data
>and one for semi-structured data (each with different needs), you
>wouldn't need anything else so I don't think this apparent duplication
>of effort is going to do harm.
>But again, I still have to touch implementations.

Great, thanks for this, we can now understand the clean split between both

Apart from the fact that I am unable to work on <slash-edit/> right now due
to some (deeply horrible) work I have to do ....... I would be very
interested in incorporating some of your custom JavaScript editors into
<slash-edit/>, if you were able/prepared to contribute them.

Thanks again

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre

   <phone:+44.[0].20.7737.6831>             <>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message