cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: Search Engine Optimization and Cocoon
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2002 11:48:09 GMT
On Fri, 12 Apr 2002, Bert Van Kets wrote:

> I am willing to spend some time to compile a text that explains how the
> benefits of Cocoon can be used in SEO.  Anybody interested?

Sounds good. One of the things we're focusing on is using Cocoon to give
better accessibility to the "dark web", and making content search-visible
is an important part of that. When we've finished building the latest site
I hope to make our notes on this available (perhaps added to yours?). I'd
also be interested in knowing if anyone out there in cocoon-land has
looked at initiatives such as OAI?

Andrew.