cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Noels" <>
Subject RE: [vote] Diana Shannon as Documentation Coordinator
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2002 20:00:37 GMT
(uh-oh, it seems I was missing out the fun during the past few days)

congrats, it seems like you gathered enough votes.

> 9. Recruit/invite other editors/authors/reviewers to assist
> with ongoing
> effort
> Down the road, point 9 for me is crucial. I'm probably going
> to be the
> kind of contributor who can commit in big blocks, not a
> steady stream. I
> do monitor the lists on a daily basis, though, so this kind of effort
> will complement my existing habits.

Where can I submit my CV? ;-)

I'm delighted someone will be giving this a headstart before Summer as I
was promising in one of my previous posts.

One of the things we should get started with is to bring the documents
into sync with the v1.1 xdoc DTD's in Forrest - I'll give them a quick
look tomorrow and see if they need urgent changes. That way, we are
Forrest-ready when Forrest is ready :-)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message