cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From scott_b...@us.ibm.com
Subject Re: XSLTC question
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2002 15:06:01 GMT

If it's a bug, post it to Bugzilla.  If it's a question, comment, or flame
about XSLTC, Xalan, or javax.xml.transform, post it to the xalan list.  If
it's an issue with Cocoon's configuration of XSLTC or Xalan, post it to the
Cocoon list and CC the xalan.  If you don't feel you're getting appropriate
response from the xalan venues, write a nasty note directly to me
(sometimes it works).

-scott

                      "Alex Kachanov"

                      <alex@intadev.com        To:       <cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org>

                      >                        cc:       (bcc: Scott Boag/Cambridge/IBM)

                                               Subject:  XSLTC question

                      04/02/2002 12:30

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      cocoon-dev

hi, guys!
I have a serious bug question about XSLTC.

Where should I post it, to this group or to Xalan group?

with best wishes
Alexander Kachanov