cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerhard Froehlich" <gerhard_froehl...@at.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [input needed] --- documentation questionnaire ---
Date Thu, 30 May 2002 12:58:52 GMT
Hi,

DS>Oh, I'm really sorry. I certainly didn't mean to do this. I
DS>wanted stay general in my inventory/assessment, so I grouped
DS>a lot of documents together. My approach was probably overly
DS>general, and my apologies to anyone who feels I
DS>overlooked/underestimated their contribution. And please
DS>understand a negative sign (-) for a document category does
DS>not imply poor quality, just insufficient quantity (i.e.
DS>more documents needed).  I'm certainly *very* much  aware
DS>and appreciative of your contribution as well as the effort
DS>it took to compile it.
DS>
DS>Do you think some of these "performance tips" warrant reclassification
DS>and expanded treatment (more elaboration) as a "best practice" item?

Geh, no problem Diana...
The document is a loose summary of emails, mostly answered in the
Cocoon user list (by vadim "master_of_the_userlist" gritsenko).

It was just a idea to summarize the contributions to centralize
the knowledge. Maybe there is a better way to handle this.

Feel free to make it better or integrate somewhere.

It was just my ego which felt a little bit ignored :-)).

Greets
Gerhard