cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [vote] Development Roadmap
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2002 14:28:36 GMT
Well the sun*** stuff came around because our product is called sunShine. So
we gave all the separate modules names that started with sun... The original
idea of using sunShine is to imagine the sun and in particular the rays of
the sun connecting up different data-sources and different output formats.
Now you know :-).

I like "Cocoon Portal and Authentication Toolkit" - because that is exactly
what it is (Cpat).

Or perhaps: "Copa" (Cocoon Portal and Authentication).

But it's just a name... :-).

Matthew

Tel:+49-5251-1581-30  mlangham@s-und-n.de - http://www.s-und-n.de
           Weblogging at: http://www.need-a-cake.com