cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerhard Froehlich" <g-froehl...@gmx.de>
Subject RE: [status & RT] design challenges
Date Sat, 06 Apr 2002 11:06:38 GMT

>I'd like to work on a more complex example, perhaps a simple shopping
>site, but I don't have the bandwidth to do it alone. If somebody else
>would like to join as a volunteer, please let me know.

Interesting, interesting. It's sounds very kool to me and I would like
to dig deeper. I throwed a short look at the calc example and I'm
impressed, really.

I would like to write a example for that, but first of all I need to
know how everything is working. Do you have some draft docs? If yes you
can send it to my privat email address.

>I'm working on writing documentation, which will include a description
>of how things are designed to work together, and a best practices
>document. There are several issues one needs to be aware of when
>writing using the flow control layer, and I want to make sure I
>document them.

Grz
  ~Gerhard

"Sex... the pleasure is momentry, the position ridiculous,
and the expense damnable.
(Lord Chesterfield)"