cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerhard Froehlich" <>
Subject RE: update jakarta-commons httpclient [was: BUG 6740]
Date Sun, 21 Apr 2002 16:36:17 GMT
>From: Vadim Gritsenko []
>> From: Gerhard Froehlich []
>> Hi,
>> when I use the current nightly build of the
>> jakarta-commons httpclient this bug disapears.
>> <>
>> Unfortunately there is no offical release since
>> October 2001, so we have to use the current nightly builds
>> to solve this problem.
>> Any problems when we use a nightly build?
>We already have couple of them in lib/core. Would one more hurt? :)

See mail from Mark, dev. on the httpclient:

Glad to hear that the latest build fixes the problem.  There's been some
talk recently about getting a new release out, but it hasn't progressed very
far due to a lack of time.  I've gone from being moderately loaded to about
300% overbooked in the last month.

I think what's there right now is pretty solid.  There are only a few things
left to wrap up related to some new functionality.  There have also been
some recent bug reports and enhancement requests that need to be evaluate

"The most important question when any new
computer architecture is introduced is 'So what?'"

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message