cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <>
Subject RE: [status & RT] design challenges
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 12:04:59 GMT

Jeremy Quinn wrote:
> At 9:02 am +0200 8/4/02, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> >Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> >> <snip/>
> >The Avalon Excalibur SourceResolver will replace all of our uri handler,
> >source handler, source resolver stuff and clean up this area. There will
> >only be one! The Avalon Excalibur SourceResolver.
> Will it be possible (one day?) to allow XSLT to use Avalon Excalibur
> SourceResolver to resolve urls in (for instance) document() functions?
Yes, it will very soon. Currently the Cocoon source resolver is used
for document() and this will be replaced.

> Would this be desirable?
Of course.

I personally hope that other projects like FOP or Batik us the Avalon source
resolver, too which would then solve the problems with image resolving etc.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message