cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Piroumian Konstantin <KPiroum...@protek.com>
Subject RE: I18n Transformer
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2002 07:34:59 GMT
> From: Cedric Damioli [mailto:cedric.damioli@anyware-tech.com]
>
> Hi,
>
> For my company, I need to have the following handling for I18n:

As I remember docs says to use <span i18n:attr="names of the attibutes you
need to translate" />.

> So I plan to code it asap.

No need.

> But first, i'd like to ask to Konstantin why this is not already
> implemented : is there any technical problem, or another way
> to do this?

No problems. It's implemented, just read docs a little more carefully.

> Thanks in advance for answers

Not at all.

BTW, docs are little out-dated in the part of dictionary format. See i18n
samples to see the latest features. I'll update the docs this week.

Konstantin