cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Foster <jafos...@uwaterloo.ca>
Subject Re: XSLT 2.0 and Pipelines
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2002 19:32:51 GMT
<snip/>

> Every URI in Cocoon gets resolved to a Source object, and we have some
> WriteableSources. So xsl:result-document will naturally go to any
> WriteableSource !

Isn't this basically like that multiplexer idea that has been floating
around?  We can now have one transformer that spits out multiple results,
each of which can be a source for another pipeline.  Based on this, isn't
it necessary for Cocoon to introduce multiplexers?  Either that or we have
to tell the XSLT authors not to use a standard feature of their technology.

Jason Foster