cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Diana Shannon <terrac...@mac.com>
Subject Re: various copies of DTDs within Cocoon
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2002 10:34:34 GMT
>> So, I'd like to know what's the correct way of managing such
>> situations. Can
>> I just setup a local catalog and use SYSTEM entities or my editing tool
>> should support catalogs natively?
>
> Either way you would need to set up an OASIS Catalog
> (just use the catalog file that comes with Cocoon). Tools
> such as XMetaL have native support and they still need
> you to configure the catalog file, obviously.

This is useful documentation content, as a general how-to as well as for
instructions to authors.

Konstantin, if you develop a workaround/fix for XML Spy, would you make
sure to post it?

Ok, so right now we have these approaches:
- XMLMetal, with configuration of the catalog file
- Saxon command-line, with -r option

Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

Diana