cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Diana Shannon <terrac...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [input needed] --- documentation questionnaire ---
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2002 12:02:22 GMT
Andrew:

>> 3. Form documentation team. High priority.
>
> elaborate what you mean by this...

Sorry this wasn't clear.

A number of people have emailed me privately with offers of help. I want
to make sure they have what they need (information, templates,
editorial/review support) to be able to start contributing. I'm *not*
trying to formalize this process or limit anyone's participation. Still,
there's probably a need -- in the future -- for a group of people
(again, no limits to participation) to discuss/debate some narrow
documentation/editing issues before proposals/plans/updates are posted
to cocoon-dev. FYI, Apache has a separate cvs/list for its documentation
subproject. Cocoon attracts a lot of content management people who
probably know volumes about documentation best practices. IMHO, if this
discussion exists *only* on cocoon-dev, I'm afraid some Cocoon users
might be overly limited in their input. Speaking as a Cocoon user, it
can be intimidating to post to cocoon-dev.

Diana