cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Piroumian Konstantin <KPiroum...@protek.com>
Subject RE: Samples Refactoring?
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2002 16:31:56 GMT
Hi!

i18n and JSP samples are already moved to samples dir. Shouldn't we remove
them from webapp now?

Also, I have a few suggestions regarding the samples refactoring:
	- to use (latest) document.dtd where possible for sample pages
content
	- provide a default entry URL in every sample sub-sitemap (see i18n
sitemap)
	- use common stylesheets where possible (and I would use a simpler
structure for them, say simply an xslt directory, without going deeper to
html or so...)
	- create a page with plain list of samples with a short description,
entry URL, source view, etc.

What do you think?

KP

--