cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Graaf, Edgar de (fin)" <>
Subject RE: [FORMS] XForms Engine
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2002 15:05:59 GMT
The main advantages are of course type checking and that it creates the xml.
But it might also be handy to place components on a form with the use of
X,Y, Width, Height. Now you can do it with style= but that is not so nice.
Mozquito also had the possibility to use a external xml. It might be handy
to (with reloading this time?) browse a XML with a form.

O yes look for Nanowork(s?) XForms.

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Steven Noels []
Verzonden: donderdag 11 april 2002 16:44
Onderwerp: RE: [FORMS] XForms Engine

... all of this mostly because of the *huge* amount of impossible to
decipher Javascript code sent to the browser, trying to avoid the amount
of roundtrips to a minimum.

I never quite understood how anyone is able to build up such a huge
browser-side Javascript app while remaining browser-independent... or

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email: