cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "KUMAR,PANKAJ (HP-Cupertino,ex1)" <pankaj_ku...@hp.com>
Subject RE: documentation linking [was: Re: Cocoon and Web Services -- A Presentation at SD West 2002]
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2002 23:50:04 GMT

-----Original Message-----
> From: Diana Shannon

> Ivelin Ivanov wrote:

>> This should be referenced on the Cocoon Links page along with Ugo's
>> sample.
>> http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/cocoon-links.html

> Yes, as a start.

I have created a separate Cocoon Resources page to aggregate all my Cocoon
related work under http://www.pankaj-k.net/cocoon. Felt that this link would
be a better candidate to go in cocoon-links.html ( that way Diana won't have
to do additional work whenever I do something :-) )

> Or, perhaps someone -- Ugo, Pankaj? -- might consider
> refactoring/donating it into official Cocoon documentation -- as a
> how-to or an example?

Don't know if it really fits there. Also, personally I am intimidated by the
thought of keeping documents current ( which should be a requirement for
official documents ). Of course, if someone wants to use the content and/or
example to comeup with something that fits in overall Cocoon documentation
plan -- then he/she is most welcome.

/Pankaj.