cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Homeijer <M.Homei...@devote.nl>
Subject RE: Wyona/Xopus XML editor
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2002 09:54:35 GMT
Hi,

It's in the Wyona publishing system, which is based on Cocoon. A demo is
available at:

http://194.191.122.220/

The problem with Xopus is that it's currently IE only (don't know about the
new xopus 2.0 open source version). Xopus as wel as other approaches were
discussed here. Don't know what happened with it.

Xopus was demonstrated at the open source content management conference in
Zurich, so maybe someone who was there can comment on it or on future plans?

HTH,
Michael