cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Stefan Seifert" <sseif...@pro-vision.de>
Subject RE: Serializer configuration, was: [status & RT] design challenges
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 12:16:12 GMT
Yes, we need pipeline-depended parameters for serializers!
See thread
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=101560153713851&w=2

We developed a very special serializer which makes really no sense
without serializer parameters; and using an additional parametrizable
transformer would be an ugly hack.

Stefan