cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@vankets.com>
Subject docs
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2002 09:31:35 GMT
It seems to me that the docs are out of date.  I was trying to get some
things working using the request logisheet and it seems that version 2
contains a lot more tags that are not documented.  There are even
attributes that are not documented (ex. as="xml").  It is very frustrating
having to find out how things are done by digging through tons of files.
A good documentation is the first basis for a good program.
How about an up-to-date documentation?  This will make things a lot easier
for newbies and guarantee the succes of this great product Cocoon is.
Bert

This mail is written in 100% recycled electrons.